0000000000000000000000000000000000

Special Banana Pudding Cake, Delicious Banana Pudding Cake, Banana Pudding Cake Images,

Posted by Admin on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Banana Pudding Cake PhotoBanana Pudding Cake Photo

My grandchildren after hounding me for weeks to make this reminded me of this recipe. You know how to have it, if I missing something, because I know tell me that he did not get around to get all the necessary materials? So, my grandson, a little wit, brought all of these ingredients to make sure that it had for him and I bicycled back to save just a country road. God bless him, he will want something bad enough you know you can achieve it!

Banana Pudding Cake PictureBanana Pudding Cake Picture


Box instant vanilla pudding 3

5 cups milk
Sour cream 1 (8 oz)
1 large container Cool Whip
1-2 boxes of vanilla wafers
A lot of bananas

3 boxes of pudding mix and milk, add sour cream and Cool Whip. Cover with a layer of pudding mix - Place a layer of wafers and banana platter. Wafers, bananas and pudding to go. Cover and place in refrigerator. Before this is done to provide the best night. Wafers must be soft.

Delicious Banana Pudding CakeDelicious Banana Pudding Cake

Banana Pudding Cake ImageBanana Pudding Cake Image

I want to add an additional layer of pineapple and banana and pineapple also create layers. This is really good. My grandchildren love it and the original component still, he was always telling me, Grandma, I do not mess up what is already good, that every decision I will leave you. Do you have a comment about the proposal and this recipe, when you ask for help to work for you simply because it, like always, you and I can tell by my website that I Always answer all questions and suggestions.

Special Banana Pudding CakeSpecial Banana Pudding Cake

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment