Wedding cakes are always great to watch. It gives you a sense of romance and sweetness. If you are the one to marry, then the cake would symbolize prosperity and love to you both. If you're getting married and you're pretty low on the budget, there are several ways on how you can save up on your marriage. Cakes and cake decorations are expensive, but if you know how to get a good deal or do practical things, you can save up to even the most expensive day of your life, your wedding.
Everyone knows that moist cakes are more expensive than butter cakes, so why do not you try to use only butter cake in your wedding. Moist cakes also intricate and it adds an additional cost for materials and labor. Butter cakes can also look so beautiful if you just use your imagination and create something beautiful.
One way to save on costs by distributing cake slices. Most people who are there at your wedding, when administered whole slices of cake used to eat half of the wafer, so instead of giving whole slices, why not give only half of the slice. This way you can save money and reduce your waste.
Another way to save for your spending becomes cake itself. Cake delivery an additional cost of $ 50 to $ 100. Instead of getting bakers deliver your cake for the wedding why not, you get the cake from there. You can also ask a favor of a close friend to get the cake for you. In this way, you will not pay for something that is not worth paying for. Backup cakes is natural since nowadays we live in a practical world. You just have to go the extra mile to save your extra dollar.
How to Get the Best Wedding Cake Prices Around
With all the expenses that come together with many a wedding, the last thing bride or groom wants to hear is that they have to pay more money because of extraordinarily high prices of wedding cake. And as if that were not enough, he does not know that the cake itself will not even be appreciated before it is greedily devoured by all the quests.
Ask yourself this: Is it really sensible to spend a gargantuan sum of money on something that people will only see briefly? Of course not! This is why you need to learn how to get the lowest not to mention the best prices around wedding cake. Otherwise, you're just throwing money down the toilet and pressing the flush button.
Get the wedding cake cheaper ...
1. Save More at the grocery store. This is such a neglected option, as many couples think they need a "luxury" cake made by a private bakery overload. This SW is not the case. Just visit some of your local stores and see what they have to offer. Chances are you'll find a cake that is superb in taste and design.
2. Things are not so formidable a specialist home, you can rent. Think that marriage should be a wedding cake expensive? Well, it simply is not true. Do yourself a favor and search around and ask a specialist home baked cake. These people can make delicious cakes, fantastically decorated at a fraction of the cost of private bakers. Important: Ask for references and sample work before committing.
3. Not his fault, the cake you bake. If you know nothing about cake baking and cooking in general, it would not be the best choice for best prices wedding cake. You'll save money, of course, but the cake will probably get very, very bad.
On the other hand, if you are confident in your abilities, you can easily bake the cake yourself and save that "arm and a leg." Just use an online guide to be walked step by step all - including how to cook a "mini cake" so that you can enjoy your "skills" before doing things on a large scale. Hopefully, you'll end up spending a few cents per dollar instead of paying per, which you would with a private bakery. It may seem like a daunting task now, but it is much easier than you might think.
Wedding Cake Prices - How Much Will My Wedding Cake Cost?
The wedding cake is a big part of the reception, let alone marriage itself. That said, it is always a good idea to know where you stand by finding the average price of wedding cake and what you will be required to pay.
Firstly, you should realize that most bakeries charge per "slice" rather than "cake. This system will allow you to easily determine how the whole cake will cost, not to mention how much money you can spend as designs and cake icing.
Here is an overview of wedding cake prices:
Simple cake: A cake made with just a few decorations, frosting, cheap and basic design will cost about 1-2 dollars per slice. If it is a small wedding with only about 100 people, you can spend about $ 250 to $ 300 and get a stylish cake that will please everyone.
Cake Not-So-Simple: A wedding cake that has multiple levels, better icing, a nice design and beautiful decorations will run about $ 4-7 per slice. If the guest list is long, the total cost will quite quickly: $ 5 per slice multiplied by 500 equals a massive $ 2500.
Complicated cake: cake 3 or 4 levels with the works - tasty icing which do not bleed, elegant designs, fabulous decorations, etc. - can cost anywhere from $ 8-12 per slice. If you are on a budget, then it is almost out of the question. And if it is a marriage of only about 50 people, you can spend $ 10 for each ($ 500 total) and really dazzle your guests.
3 easy ways to lower prices wedding cake
1. Sacrifice some fancy schmancy designs & decorations for a lower cost per unit.
2. Choose a cheap, easy to manage as cherry butter cream rather than fondant.
3. Use an online step by step to cook the cake and design it yourself. Rather than paying dollars per slice with a private bakery, you'll pay a few cents!
Now you know exactly what to expect and how to save when it comes to wedding cakes and prices & wedding cake.