Try them today so that you, the recipe below is as follows.
1. The original pumpkin pie
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 / 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 / 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 / 2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cup 1 / 2 of cinnamon
- Tsp 1 / 2 nutmeg
- Tsp 1 / 2 of ginger
- Tsp 1 / 2 of ground cloves
- In a mixer or blender, mix above ingredients can.
- Poured into the skin of Puripeadopai, 350 ℃ bake about 40 minutes.
two make a pie.
2. The Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Yellow cake mix 1 (. 18 1 / 2 ounce) box
- 1 / 2 cup butter or margarine, melted 4 eggs
- 1 (30 ounce) cans solid-pack pumpkin (3 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 / 2 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 / 3 cup evaporated milk
- Cup 1 / 2 of cinnamon
- 1 / 2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 / 4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 13 × 9 baking pan of grease and flour .
Land; - Remove 1 cup cake mix.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg. A large bowl, mix remaining cake, beat the egg and melted butter.
- Puripeadopan press. In a large bowl, lightly beat the remaining 3 eggs.
- Pumpkin, 1 / 2 cup of sugar, stir-fried with brown sugar, evaporated milk and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture over the cake pan.
- 1 cup cake mix, 1 / 2 cup of remaining sugar, softened butter and add the walnuts and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Oven for 50-60 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
3. Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 / 4 cup of sugar
- Large cans evaporated milk 1
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can pumpkin (No. 303)
- Mix above ingredients and pour into a 13 × 9 pan ungreased .
- Sprinkled on top of this layer: 1 package yellow cake mix 1 stick oleo, melted 1 cup chopped nuts.
- About 1 hour until a knife or anything about XDarwin at 350 degrees.
- Serve plain or with whipped cream topping.
4. And pumpkin pie cheesecake gingersnap cookie crust
- 1 / 2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ginger 1 cup bread crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 5 cups unsalted butter, melted
- Cream cheese, 1 pound room temperature
- 2 / 3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 / 2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- Canned 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Half of the pecans for garnish,
- Oven oven to 325 degrees.
- 20 seconds, put the sugar and 1 / 2 cup pecans in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Pour into a large bowl, mix crumbs and add the ginger.
- Pour in the butter and mix well together.
- Turn the mixture into 10 inch pie plate, to form a crust, please press evenly against bottom and sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool. (Leave oven on.)
- A large bowl, soften, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until well blended.
- Fried pumpkin and sour cream.
- Time and gradually cinnamon, cloves, and ginger, one egg broke.
- Filling and pour into pie dish on a baking sheet in place.
- Or until filling is set for 45 minutes and bake in middle of oven.
- A rack to cool.
- Place a pecan half around the rim of the pie.