0000000000000000000000000000000000

Delicious Ice Cream Birthday Cake | Homemade Ice Cream

Posted by Admin on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"You need me to pick up the cake with ice cream shop or not?" I thank you from the twenty five-year-old son in my phone. He whines like a three year old. You are every year, if you try to talk to me then, I am. Mother you want to make ice cream cake for my birthday. I'd like a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake ", all in the band is that it has instructed people how great. "

He told all his friends. I thought I was over with a birthday party with his friends at the age of 10 he can not obviously.

In this day and age, it is only to make a cake of homemade ice cream seems to be wrong. There are ice cream parlor was beautifully decorated cake in the freezer section of grocery stores, local is not mentioned. I (since he was two years old, I made a cake of his ice cream) ice cream birthday cake to make him to recognize that it is relive the details about his childhood, I recall the ice cream cake bake and freeze the volcano of his friends are talking about for years. He was so proud of the cake. (Not his mother, cake).

"Jake many friends? That comes" How well I know that he is going like I do not know, to tell the mother, ask him. Can you enough for 20?


It was easy to make a cake for the boy had a slightly freckled face 20 in a 20-pair of sneakers full of dirt of the house of his childhood. Was no problem dealing with small hands a little boogers 20 of 20 hide under the coffee table top using a tissue instead. Twenty little gift bag full of Jolly Ranchers and plastic spiders. And he Jake had to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes 20 gift was very excited. Ah, those were days.

Cake of 20, meaning two cakes in the freezer of recently. This is accompanied by my husband remove the hair all gray and lean cuisine, frozen bread wheat, pork chops, something, but you are trying to cram them in the refrigerator in a building that can be added to the outside. (You know it ... the extra refrigerator so he can store a six pack of two bottles of grocery store brand, diet soda, mustard, extra $ 30 electric bill half-bottle of ketchup is called monthly, so two, it is an extra refrigerator).

We will take out everything from the freezer to fit your birthday cake for Jake Humungous. Since his birthday party in the evening, this requires appetizers as well. I will pick up 10 pounds of Buffalo wings of the band, another five for regular folk. My husband would go to Costco, purveys a lot of chips and soda. Comes with the house along with a set of five audio CD of John Denver He also. "It is because of Jake." I see through his bald faced lie. "Jake does not like John Denver." He smiled, take the shrink wrap off of the CD. "To tell whether he is, then I is not I will need to listen to them. I. Hate waste" (guess he forgot the extra refrigerator).

Now that we have everything in place of cake, appetizer, which is located, has been cold soda, there are mountains and mountains of chips and salsa on the table. John Denver family, arrived around while playing in the background, to start the factory.

After that, I have heard fairy tales tell us to backfire. We are seen as a pull-up serial killer primer gray van and look out the window. To persuade and hitting a little, opens the side door of the van, roll out the Jake. Then (. Door of the driver is not working since the incident parking lot of Wal-Mart * Mart large of '06), Chauvin real is started on the ability MIME car clown, a number of instruments the band members after the band members the type and appearance Inchiban hand Kano does not look large enough to hold all of them exactly. Yes, Jake is right. There are 20 of them, they are all towards the door. (Except for "water", stop and those that begin with it. He must be a drummer in my maple tree.)

A pair of Converse sneakers dirty twenty, (Do not do your hair ... or depending on how you look at it, I guess ...)-DOS 20 hair spike up, multi-color, they I You need 20 odd sisters clothes to wear are thinking. At that moment, so I please refer to Jake and his friends as 10-year-old again, I have to blink. It ate the gob than just these 10 years, that it is a lot of loud will occur.

Lifelong friend, Sam of Jake "Hey, Mrs. M" is the cry. "Did you do one of the great ice cream cake?"
"No, Sam, I am. I made two"
He is "right" for me as beelines over Fritos and dip ranch, he replied casually.

Has been transformed into a waste disposal site was filled paper bag chips dish smear DIP-, empty, aluminum soda cans sufficient for the end of the night, the house to build a Toyota. There is also a Mohawk captain of the future of these droopy and industry chips, crushed carpet. Also, I can see the boy listening to John Denver with dad of Jake will find interesting. Jake looks interested in that my husband has actually said. I think I like that they actually John Denver.

Band is not so bad, they try to play punk-reggae fusion singing a version of Happy Birthday for Jake. Whether the party is winding down, Jake came to me and gave me a big hug. "We also came and band. Make a cake for my mom Thank you, Thank you. You're a wonderful mother."


It until next year, it was worth all.
Of ice cream cake recipe
(Any flavor) 2 boxes of cake mix
From two of three container Cool Whip
(Any flavor) 1 gallon of ice cream in a rectangular box
From 2 to 3 cans of frosting (of taste)

You are using a 9 × 12 pan to make a cake for two follow the instructions on the box, bake a cake. Cool cake. One of the cake, place cookie sheet covered with foil. You slice the brick into 6 even slices so to complete, open the ice cream box and have a brick of ice cream. It will cover the upper part of the whole of the cake, because you have a solid layer of ice cream, in order to make pinch each slice and then, on top of the cake, side by side, on top of the cake to the first Place a slice of ice cream each. Next, take a half cans of frosting, spread evenly on top of the ice cream. It will start to melt ice cream, please attempt to make any frosting immediately. Then, use one of the cool whip, spread the top half of the container of frosting and spread evenly. The second takes the cake of your now, and place it on a layer / cool whip frosting ice cream /. Cover with plastic wrap, and then paste it in the freezer for 1 hour.

Hours after freezing, remove the cake, frost the entire cake completely. Cool whip frosting after the cake, put a good thick layer of Cool Whip on top of the frosting of the entire as if it were matte. To return to the freezer for 8 hours.

If you want to provide you, before you slice and pull the cake from the freezer about 15 minutes.

This cake is a slice depending on how you work, December 24, provides a service that is or how big band, people! Read more about birthday cakes recipes here: http://bestcakes.blogspot.com/
Other information

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment